8/18/2016 3:34 am
Mark your calendars for Curriculum Night on September 1st for all students. There will be 2 sessions that you can attend. Both sessions will be the same information from your teachers. For families with children in different grade levels you can attend a session for each child. Both sessions will contain a recorded video presentation from Principal Nash and The Eagle Alliance. During the evening you will learn about grading procedures, curriculum, and grade level expectations. This is an "adult only" evening so please secure childcare.
Session 1 - 5:30-6:30pm
Session 2 - 6:45-7:45pm
How to Update Your Family's Info
8/11/2016 4:25 pm
1. Log into your account
2. Go to My Account
3. Click on Family Information
4. At the bottom of the Parent Information page, click "Next"
5. Complete your Student Information
6. Click "Save"
Capturing student information is very important with this new system:
- We will be sending out communications based on specific student populations: i.e. 2nd grade families may received communications specific to 2nd grade families.
- We will be offering many items in our store for specific students and grades: i.e. 5th grade trip payments will only be available to 5th graders.
- For Eagle Alliance members, the directory is searchable based on students and grade.
Volunteer Registration and Training
8/8/2016 4:19 am
Volunteer registration and training is now up on the Fulton County Schools website. ALL volunteers in the school must complete mandatory volunteer training before being allowed in the classroom. Please do this as soon as possible. Click here to go to the FCS website.
Heards Ferry Elementary School
6151 Powers Ferry Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30339